The Rokok castle with a distinctive façade dates back to 1745-1765, when Jindřich Pavel Mansfeld reconstructed. His daughter, Marie Isabella, was married to Franz Gundakar Colloredo. This marriage resulted in the aristocrat Colloredo-Mannsfeld, who lived here in the II. St. war. In 1942 the castle was expropriated by the Nazis, in 1945 it fell to the state. In 1998, he was returned to the French and English Parks in private ownership. The current owner is Dipl. Ing. Jerome Colloredo-Mannsfeld.
nám. Svobody 1
263 01 Dobříš